6 Tips for Building Your Online Presence
- Stay active on social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook or Google Plus.
- Make sure that articles, posts and pictures associated with you are not inappropriate and professional looking.
- Ask for recommendations from friends or former colleagues.
- Create a blog, website or page to help build your brand. This is where your audience can get a better feel for you and your brand. Update your web pages frequently to keep content fresh.
- Reaching out to a professional to help create your brand and assist with your image and website is a great way to go. You can choose a free site, like www.brandyourself.com or pay for a service like www.intergritydefender.com
- A brand name, trademark or logo can also set you apart and build your online presence even more.
Good luck with building your online presence!
If you have any more tips or questions, please comment below!