FEAR & How It’s Affecting My Future
I have always had a tiny voice in the back of my mind telling me that I couldn’t do something. Telling me that I wasn’t good enough. Telling me that I wouldn’t be able to do it. This voice, turned out to be my internal fear. My fear of trying something new and being too afraid to fail. If you have read any of my previous posts, you will know that this is something that I have struggled with.
Fear is a very strong emotion if you allow it to crowd your mind. Fear can keep you from things you love the most, things you want to succeed at and even things you know you’re good at.
This is why I began this journey. The slogan title of my blog is self evident of that: Fearlessly pursuing my passions and living life to the fullest.
I wrote those words to speak positive affirmation in my life. It’s a daily reminder to myself that fear will not control my destiny. I control my destiny and my maker guides the way. I am still on my journey of living out my dreams and pursuing my passions, but I will no longer allow fear to be at the helm.
Awesome Blog Posts
- (Day #9) THE DAILY PASSION PROMPT: 39 DAYS. 39 QUESTIONS. 39 PATHWAYS TO PASSION. (flyingonemptythoughts.wordpress.com)
- (Day #9) THE DAILY PASSION PROMPT: 39 DAYS. 39 QUESTIONS. 39 PATHWAYS TO PASSION. (passionpressdaily.com)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Try (discoveringyourfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Fear and the Well (vanheestd.wordpress.com)
- Fear, Failure, and Freedom (stephaniestammblog.wordpress.com)