I captured this photo in my front yard today. I’m starting to realize that photo challenges aren’t really that hard. You can choose to take a photo of anything but it’s all in how you present it. I chose these wispy plants in front of my door and it was so beautiful outside and the light was just right.
Photo Settings ISO 400 50mm 1.8
I will be participating in Project 365 & Project 52, 30 Days To Be Thankful (Instagram Challenge) and NaBloPoMo for the month of November. I am really pushing myself in the area of writing and photography, because I’m trying to spark more creativity in what I do.
I’m going to try my best to stay on schedule with the posts and will also be working diligently on NaNoWriMo
as well, so I will be a busy woman 🙂
Click on the highlighted challenges above if you want to join and stay busy for November!
If you are participating in any of the photo challenges or writing challenges highlighted above, link up and
we can support each other through the month of November 🙂
- It’s November 1st! Time to get your NaBloPoMo on. (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo – Day 1 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- It’s November 1st! Time to get your NaBloPoMo on. (fireflydance.net)\
- Project 365 and Instagram November Challenge (mypersonalcoffeebreak.com)
- Project 365 (copperchaos.wordpress.com)
- Day 001 (memyselfandboston.wordpress.com)