I am so overwhelmed with happiness that my blogging friend, BB(Bulging Buttons), awarded me with the Blog of 2013 award. I appreciate her so much for nominating me and this is more of a reason to continue to write and share my passions with everyone.
The rules for Blog of the Year 2013 Award are:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Stop by and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- Recipients can now join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award (see above)-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
I follow a lot of blogs and there are many great ones to choose from, but I’m going to nominate a few that really evoke inspiration in my life. Check out their blogs and tell them The Lovely Photog sent you 🙂
1. Of course, I would love to reciprocate the love to BB ! (Collect your second star girl, you deserve it :)) Her blog is full of thought provoking, real-life emotions and I love her honesty. Her blog is truly refreshing because of her pure unadulterated writing style.
Truly inspirational blog for SAHM’s and women being fit and classy. She is devoted to her family and also being a head strong woman with a vision of living life healthy and fit.
Samantha is an eclectic beauty whose stories and writings are truly entertaining and creative. She has a passion for writing and photography and her blog is reflective of that. She has a lovely spirit.
Asia is a young woman with aspirations of photography and living a beautiful life with her fiance’, who is serving our country as a marine. Her blog is full of inspiration and life and her writing is definitely refreshing.