This Blackhead Remover Kit from Aotearoa Beauty is one of the most convenient and practical skincare products on the market. This kit comes with a travel kit and includes 5 (double-ended) tools that will help with all of your skincare needs.
The tools are stainless steel and are no longer than about 6 inches. The tools are used to extract blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and zits that you may encounter on your skin.
The Tools Include:
- The Scraper: The thin, loop shaped extractor is used to gently scrap out the blackheads.
- Angled Scraper: Angled loop is for those hard to reach places.
- Extractor Stick: Designed to be placed over smaller blackheads.
- Flat Loop Extractor: Is designed for pimples.
- Spoon Extractor: Is designed for small blackheads.
- Arrow Extractor: Used to pop and push out pimples.
Use on skin that has been cleansed and damp when using tools.
Make sure to press or use gently. Do not apply excessive pressure.
Sanitize all tools by soaking in rubbing alcohol for at least 1 minute.
- The cost is low for this product. Especially, since they are used by and recommended by Dermatologists.
- You can use these tools on any part of your body.
- They are very easy to use.
If used excessively, or with pressure, may cause skin damage. Please use caution.
Overall, I absolutely love this Blackhead Removal Kit and I will be ordering a set for a few of my family members as well. You can too as well! They are offering my readers this Blackhead Removal Kit for 40% by ordering here for there Mother’s Day Special.
Have you ever used skin care tools? How did you like them and do you still use them?