I have been awarded blog awards by the phenomenal blogger, Bulging Buttons. I am so thankful for her kindness and nomination. We are officially blogger buddies!
I wanted to extend my gratitude and nominate my favorite bloggers and readers as well.
Here are the rules and awards if you are nominated.
Rules: Display the award logo, thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his or her blog. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you, post 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you, and create 11 questions for your nominees
Rules: Display the award on your blog, link back to the person who nominated you, nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
(for those who are ‘always faithful/always loyal)
(for those who like and comment on a regular basis)
11 questions from Bulging Buttons:
- Where were you born? Little Rock, Arkansas
- Of what are you proud? I’m proud to be a mom of a beautiful little girl.
- Of what are you afraid? I’m afraid of any and all insects. ewwww!
- Other than writing, what are your creative outlets? Photography is my creative outlet. I absolutely love what I do.
- How do you take care of yourself? I take care of myself by splurging on books, magazines, and makeup 🙂
- How do you know when you’re done writing a piece? When I’ve said all I had to say. I try not to hold back in writing when I’m really passionate about a piece.
- What stupid things have you done that you don’t regret? I think that my first tattoo was a stupid thing, but I don’t regret it. It’s still meaningful to me
- If you had to move somewhere new, where would you go? I would definitely travel to another country. I would go to London.
- What is your favorite time of the day or night? Why? My favorite time of day is night. All things are quiet and I’m much more productive surprisingly enough lol
- What is something you miss from your childhood? I miss playing outdoors everywhere. Playing freely and not worrying about dangerous people or areas.
- What was your favorite book in fourth grade? My favorite book in fourth grade was Edgar Allen Poe Collective Poems.
11 Random Facts About The Lovely Photog:
How about I give you 20?! Check out my random facts here
11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. Where are you from?
2. What’s your nationality?
3. Do you have siblings?
4. What is your favorite pastime besides writing?
5. When was your last vacation?
6. Where would you travel, if you could go anywhere in the world?
7. What’s your favorite food?
8. What are you afraid of?
9. What are you passionate about?
b Favorite season? Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall..?
10. Apple or Samsung?
Nominees: (Check them out! They are all great and you’ll love reading their posts!)
6. Sometimes,Samantha writes
8. Flying On Empty Thoughts
9. Baby Teems
10. Fashoin du jour daily